Welcome to the start of YOUR music career!
I am Matt Annecharico and I’m excited you’re here.
I have built a portfolio career in the entertainment industry and I’ve learned a lot along the way. It’s been a wonderful experience but there have been plenty of bumps in the road that didn’t need to happen. In many cases, they shouldn’t have happened because I had people around me who knew better than I did. If only I knew then what I know now!
But you don’t need to have the same bad experiences.
I have been building this course over the last several years. The knowledge that I’m sharing with you now has been things that I wish someone would’ve shared with me 15 years ago. You’re going to be learning from my experiences as an artist and performer as well as from the knowledge I’ve gained while obtaining a professional education later in life. As a result, you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge necessary to propel your career so that you can achieve your definition of success in a fraction of the time that it took me or others. You’re not going to learn everything here. But the things I’m sharing with you will ensure that you can begin making informed decisions for your career right away, avoid being scammed, and will hopefully peak your interests to go and learn more. The learning never stops – I can assure you.
Welcome to the start of your career. Let’s go.
Ask yourself – what would it be worth to you if you could learn – right now – the things you need to know in order to make money from your career as a musician or band in the music industry and in a fraction of the time that it used to take artists?
- Distribution of 1 project to hundreds of global online retailers
- Blank music industry contracts, finance spreadsheets, and data collection spreadsheets that are currently used in the music industry
- Over 40 lessons with video taught by multi-independent music award-winning artist and record label executive Matt Annecharico
- Topics include:
- Standing out from the crowd
- Record labels
- Music industry contracts
- Direct to fan marketing
- Music law, copyright, and intellectual property
- Building and working with your artist team
- Learn what “tools” you need to make money from your career FASTER
- “Just Thought You Should Know” coursebook in paperback, ebook, and audiobook form
- Exclusive guides including
- Identifying Your Niche
- Digital Marketing
- Popular Music’s Impact on Film
- The Microphone’s Impact on Popular Music
- Exclusive Podcasts
- FREE updates for life!