These are the 5 ways that we work with artists. Choose the one that’s best for your career but whichever choice you make, come prepared with your A-game. Your success is your doing – we just give you the tools!
Apart from this, you can get your music mixed and mastered through our Singapore-based Novo Studio no matter where in the world you are based. If you happen to be in Singapore or are traveling through, book in a time to come visit our studio for a recording session!
We also offer our own line of handcrafted electric guitars that are made from ethically sourced woods through our Hypnopomp brand. We over worldwide shipping services through DHL.
Artists Come First. Always.
Once you’ve taken part in anything we have created for you, you’re going to get the information and tools you need to have a sustainable long-term career in the music industry.
But it’s about relationships and we want to have one with you! Help us to get to know you better and put into action all that you’ve learned. If you’re in one of our monthly labs or 1:1s, ask us questions and engage! We reserve the right to offer anyone our industry-changing Dreamscope record contract which still keeps you in control but enables us to invest even more into your career.
Oh – and we also give you a share option in the company so the more you work to grow your artist career, the more Dreamscope will grow, and the more valuable your share in the company becomes. Yep – you own a percentage of your record label.
Are you ready to create YOUR Dreamscope?
You're In Control!
- "Matt is great! He is so inspiring, motivating and understanding. He has this captivating aura when he talks and it is super helpful to learn from."
- "I am exceptionally grateful for Matin and Matt's patience he had for me while recording my first original song – it was my first time being in a studio and they made sure I did not feel nervous at all, giving me pointers the whole time, encouraging me to go on."
- "Matt and Matin created a friendly environment for me in the studio and made me feel very comfortable to be able to work, which I feel is one of the most important things when recording with someone you don’t necessarily know. I not only enjoyed the recording time, but I also came out with a quality recording!"
- "Matt is nice to listen to, he knows what he's talking about, and I can see there is a lot I can learn from him."
- "I have to say I am most impressed, from a number of perspectives, not only the general tone of the writing, which I think is excellent, but also the way you integrate psychological insights about artists."
- "This is a serious, all-encompassing program that you put a lot of thought and research into. Well done"
- "Having a team around me is really incredible. My confidence has increased and I feel like I know so much more about the industry! Thank you so much for believing in me!"
- "Before Dreamscope, I was wasting money on people who didn’t seem to care about my project. They just wanted the money. After a year of working with Dreamscope I have grown so much and I couldn’t have done it without you!"
- "Thank you for coming into my life, picking me up when I was so low, taking me on and believing in me. You've helped me believe in myself again."
- "I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for believing in me!"
- “Thank you for supporting me! The experience has been exciting and you make learning about the music business really fun and interesting!”