Artists Come First. Always.
Once you’ve finished the Music Industry Accelerator (M.I.A.), you’re going to get the information and tools you need to have a sustainable long-term career in the music industry.
But as you take this valuable programme, help us to get to know you better and put into action all that you learn in the M.I.A. Afterwards, we may invest in you even more by offering you a Dreamscope Recording Contract. Our contracts with artists are 1 year or 1 project (whichever comes later) so you’re not locked in a long-term commitment, you have creative input every step of the way, you earn a majority of the income from sales and publishing, and you own all your Masters after the end of the Rights Period.
Oh – and we also give you a share option in the company so the more you work to grow your artist career, the more Dreamscope will grow, and the more valuable your share in the company becomes. Yep – you own a percentage of your record label.
OUR ARTISTS SAY
- "Having a team around me is really incredible. My confidence has increased and I feel like I know so much more about the industry! Thank you so much for believing in me!"
- "Before Dreamscope, I was wasting money on people who didn’t seem to care about my project. They just wanted the money. After a year of working with Dreamscope I have grown so much and I couldn’t have done it without you!"
- "Thank you for coming into my life, picking me up when I was so low, taking me on and believing in me. You've helped me believe in myself again."
- "I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you for believing in me!"
- “Thank you for supporting me! The experience has been exciting and you make learning about the music business really fun and interesting!”